– Guided back packing in the Corcovado National Park
– Guided trekking in the National Park Piedras Blancas
– Exploration of the Rio Sierpe and the floating forests
– Visit the coffee plantations in the San Vito Highlands
– Visit the neighboring cacao plantation Finca Kobo
– Go horseback riding, or zip-line over the Jungle canopies
– The wildlife sanctuary “Silvestre de Osa” at Cana Blanca
– Take a walk through the town of Puerto Jiménez
– Relax & dine at Il Giardino
Often gathering in the Osa’s tropical waters, on their far away excursions, the humpback whales are abundant, together with dolphins, whale sharks, sea turtles and many more.
Watching the whales and the dolphins, kayaking the mangroves, diving at Drake bay and Cano Island, world class surfing on Pacific waves at Matapalo, relaxing and snorkeling at virgin beaches are all nearby explorations that will certainly leave a memory.
A little further away, nearby Uvita and Dominical, on your way from San José is a different place that really makes a difference… www.lasnubescr.org
A top taste and atmosphere Italian restaurant at the beach in nearby Puerto Jiménez… www.ilgiardinoitalianrestaurant.com
Diving/whale watching at nearby Cano Island… www.canodiverscostarica.com
“Finca Kobo” cacao plantation and biological farm… www.fincakobo.com
Wildlife sanctuary “Fundacion Santuario Silvestre de Osa”… www.osawildlife.org